Horizon Housing Development Co. (HHDC) is a non-profit agency that strives to live up to its Mission Statement:
“To assist in providing housing services to St. Louis City Residents with developmental disabilities.”
Horizon Housing has seven buildings within the city limits that provide permanent supportive housing for men, women and families. HHDC provides housing for individuals who are homeless or needing affordable housing.
- We have 7 buildings within the city of St. Louis.
- One building has a 24 hour front desk, and monitors the other 6 buildings via internet camera system.
- We have 33 apartments/units.
- The average age of our tenants is 32.
- We currently assist 15 families and 16 individuals.